Monday, February 6, 2012

Settled in...

on the day 4 weeks ago I arrived in Cambodia and I guess one can say I am settled in. As I mentioned before, the people are really making the difference here. Work wise I arrived as well - I am teaching 3 hours a day English, building a homepage for the school (soon to be published) and am trying to help several kids with health issues in this school. More about those projects will follow in the next two weeks when I can hopefully can tell you about some great progress. Other than that, I got a social life going by now so things don't become boring, which is important. Enclosed a couple of snapshots from the school I am working in.....
My desk / Office








 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete