Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bye Bye London....

English:
... this is it - since last week Friday I left the UK and London another chapter is closed and while I am looking forward to the things ahead - it was hard to leave London and Deutsche Bank behind. I got some great friends and colleagues in London and will always come back.... Thanks to everybody again for the great presents and to all my co-workers... yes now here the (showable ;-)) pictures for Natalies, Bens and my farewell party come:

Deutsch:
...nach 2 Jahren ist meinen London Zeit jetzt vorbei... und so sehr ich mich auch auf das bevorstehende freue, war es hart London und die Deutsche Bank zu verlassen. London ist sozusagen nach Reutlingen und New York meine dritte Heimat geworden :-). Vielen Dank nochmal an alle für eine wunderbare Zeit in London und hier kommen noch ein paar Bilder von Natalies, Bens und meiner Deutschen Bank Abschiedsfeier:

















1 comment:

  1. Phew... glad to see I avoided making a complete tit of myself...

    Cheeseburger anyone ?

    ReplyDelete