- Riding a bike along an ecuadorian highway, taking a break drinking and eating a fresh coco-nut
- Eating types of fruits that I never new existed - btw. Ecuador made Mango (in all sorts of forms) to my new favourite fruit
- Build a roof for a family in need
- Took a spontaneous dip in a river in the middle of a jungle
- Experience a culture full of love for life, music and food - who take things a bit more relaxed than we Germans or anybody in the US or UK
- Experiencing ecuadorian hospitality in full
- Spending time day in day out with kids who enjoy their life even though they had fatal hits of faith which we will never experience
- Learned a new language (ok - I am far from being fluent in spanish - but basic communciation works :-))
- and much much more....
Since yesterday I arrived in Bogota, Colombia and am living in a very chilled Hostel. Bogota is smaller than I though and I guess I am going to move on by Thursday or Friday but it has a beautiful old town and police and military at any corner so that I havent felt safer in any other big city in this world than in Bogota. As I dont have access to my Ecuador pictures at the moment and to give you an impression I am going to attach a few pictures....